Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Conversations in flux...June/July 2012 Part 2


We speak of books
Of letting go
Of making it count
Resonate
With the receiver
It's hard to give
For nothing
Without purpose
Without an
Understanding
Of the value
The intrinsic
Value 
To us
What would it take
To acknowledge
The passing on
How to facilitate
An appreciation
Of what is
Occurring
In the
Exchange
Of letting
Go
From one life
Into The Life
Of another
Objects
Of beauty
Of joy
Of sustenance
In the soul
Of moments 
In solitude
Though never
Alone
Within the pages
Within the confines of 
The space
You occupy
Within the 
Words
Of Excitement
Of Learning
Of Sadness
Not your own
But some one else's 
Shared
We speak of
Letting go
And 
Making it count
To do so
Without resolution
But with more
Questions
Arising
To stimulate
The conversations
Ongoing
Reverberating
In flux
With each other
Resonating
Across space
To others
Speaking of
Similar
Subjects
With questions
Abounding
That go unanswered
In this time
But 
Move us all
Nearer to an
Understanding
Closer to
Each other
And what we
Need to be here
To
Be.
'You  can't take pictures of the moon'
he told me years ago
"You can't take pictures of the moon'
I still remember
Him saying it
Every time 
I try
And I often try
To take pictures 
of the moon
Looking up
To understand
To wonder
To feel the wonder
In my soul
The wonder
of another place
I will never go
But like to see
perhaps because 
I will never go
Maybe this is why
I try
To take pictures of the moon
Though he told me 
Years ago
I can't.


We talk of Sisyphus
Pushing his rock 
Forever pushing
Up the hill
Becomes aware
Accepts fate
Continues
Goes on
Goes on
Camus tells us
Nature abhors suicide
I learn about the cell
The checkpoint
the
Metaphase
And like the word
So much I write it down
Trying to understand
The structure
The cycle you describe
Exposed
Raw
Sky-lined
(Though we didn't use that word
It occurs to me now)
And the cell
Again
Acts as a tool
To understand
The cell membrane
Boundary
Surrounding
Permeable
But stable
Having a choice 
Making decisions
Being Aware
Not swayed by every
Encounter
Choosing what to take
What to leave behind
To continue
To grow strong
To evolve
We talk of many things
Quickly
Quickly
Leaving it all
Hanging in the ether
The space between
Stay in the light
I said
I've been told it before
And some how 
It helps
Somehow 
Being told
Reminded
To 
Stay in the Light
Helps

Big wind blowing
Change coming
Fierce
Severe
Striking
A
Chord
In the heart
And soul
Of human
Beings
Being
here
now
to
Participate
In this
seismic
shift
That
is
occurring


as
we
stand
up
straight
now
here
in
the 
moment of
Transformation
And of
Unknowing
all we
knew

to become
Aware of
knowing
only 
the
Unknown
in fragments
of understanding
why or not
why but
how to
be
here
together

As the
rain 
falls
to
cleanse
it all
And wash
the old
ways
away
forever
for
what is passed
is passed


what is done
is done
And is no more
What is
here now
is what 
needs our
attention

Focus.



We talk about
Stuff
Stuff 
weighing us down
Holding us in one place
Fixing us to a point in time
A place
That meant something 
Else
When I settled here long ago
Now means very little
But like a door
Wooden door
High up on a cliff face
Closed
In the middle
Unreachable
From the bottom
And if the door opens
if I open the door
Where it is now
High up on the cliff face
I will fall
There is no exit there
I must find another way
I try not to speak of my camino
Try not to 
But I do
Sometimes it is necessary
To explain what I need to say
On coming home
I said to him
I was aiming for a different life
Then
I was aiming for a different life
Now it's time to change
Shift the boundaries
Let it all go
The things
The stuff that keeps me stuck
In one place
In this place
I bought
To make me feel safe
But it didn't work
Though it helped
At times
Me and others
Refuge from The Life
Until I felt safe inside
Where it counts
Which is all that counts
Really
And now I know
Security comes from within
And  is not held within these walls
Wherever I am
I am
So
The letting go
Begins
The stepping out 
Into The Life
In a new way
Begins
Again
There is a world to see
Beyond the wooden door
Beyond the fear of falling
Failing
Beyond fear
There is only Love

The Love 
The opposite of fear
And staying in The Love
I can be anywhere
I can
Be
Anywhere
In
The Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment