Thursday, May 24, 2012

I've been seeing the lights...

I've been seeing the lights...


I'm watching this because you told me to.
Will it change my life?
Maybe.

"Whoose Afraid of Virginia Woolfe"

"I don't think I've had my little present yet"

"And don't forget my little present."
Apparently what Elizabeth Taylor used to say before signing a contract.  Vera adopted it in her own way.

Oprah's Final show:
ENERGY - LOVE
Release the Shame
"Live from the heart of yourself. 
Sparks the heart of you."

"...each has your own platform
wherever you are...
The Power is the same - everybody has a calling."

ENERGY - PRESENT MOMENT

30,000 interviews: "there is a common thread, unworthiness.
Knowing that you are WORTHY."

"When you know better, you do better."

"I am responsible... for the energy that you create for yourself and bring to others."

"Use your calling to serve the world"

"Joy of doing what you are meant to be doing"
"I knew this is where I was meant to be"
"calling ...lights you up."

When is this gonna go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment