Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Notes from the Studio: Monday 28th May 2012

Another beautiful morning at FringeLab...


Sleep deprivation

"Are you satisfied with 
The Life you're living?"
-V- No!
Here & Now is not the same as
immediacy.

Noticing the city

Patterns on the street
Physical response


boredom

FEET

In this our city
Cross the bridge

Blue lights

cheap/free activities

This is my body

luxuries.
what can I live without.

Hair growth.


The curve of the ceiling
he notices the caterpillar in the forest

FREEDOM...

        DRUA


No straight lines


HUMILITY.

Belly drum
        SYSTEMS

INTENTION.
      
       BREATHS +

body finding another rhythem                                                                                         chant/call
beyond rave.
opening up
child like
OPEN.
SPACE
Lead with the heart.

ENDURANCE duration
physical movement
physical stillness.

Bare Feet.

pg. 53.

MEDITATION

It's always goign to be tough
but it's always going to be
extraordinary especially if
it's 100% Reality.

White light
Physical stillness
Awareness within


I don't think this is the way its
supposed to be.

Everyday I walk into the Unknown towards the
Universe
Here & Now tests the theory. 
I believe everyone has the right to a
home. To have that choice.
I was aiming for a different life.
I'm trying to find another way to live. To be.

No comments:

Post a Comment